Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I've Been Awarded the...

Stylish Blogger Award!

So, I think now I tell you 7 random facts about myself... So here it goes.

1) I don't have my own camera. I use my moms.
2) I learned to knit when I was 7, I think
3)I'm obsessed with Doctor Who
4) I don't like to crochet, yet it is very handy when knitting.
5) I know how to do an Irish colonial dance. Its fun.
6) Some of my best friends are bloggers. Oh yeah, I'm talking about you Trina and Julia :D
7) My favorite singer ever is Micheal Buble, and I hate newer pop songs.


So there is that. Now you know 7 pretty much pointless things about me ;) haha

and the 5 bloggers I'm passing this award unto is...






Thanks Britt for awarding me! This was fun!! :)



Also, to all the Whovians out there... Happy Doctor Who Day!!!





5 comments:

♫ Kathleen ♫ said...

Happy Dr. Who Day!!!!!!!!

Britt said...

Oh, your welcome!! Thanks for your nice comment!! you definitely deserve the award!! Your blog is so nice!! I enjoyed reading your 7 things about yourself!! I like Michael Buble too!! Thanks for sharing!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Emily Ruth said...

Thank you so much for tagging me!!! I will have to do this as soon as I can!

Hope's Treasures said...

hey i thought I was the only ''crazed fan with a "normal" blog, its wonderful to meet a fellow whovian
blessings

Lily said...

Yay! I'm not the only one!! :D haha