Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, you all! Hope you all have turkey filled day of blessings and thankfulness! :)

And now, I'm going to show you all something I've been working on..


Cupcake cards!!


These are so much fun to make ^_^

My dad bought me some note cards (because I like to make them) and we accidental got the wrong kind (it stretches out the picture to much and makes it look... weird) so, since they weren't really usable  for printing on... I drew on them! :D

What do you think?

5 comments:

Julia said...

CUTENESS. Happy Thanksgiving!!! :D

mary ann said...

They're so cute! Happy Thanksgiving, Lily! :)

♫ Kathleen ♫ said...

the cupcakes are adorable :D

Jessica said...

Very sweet! love em. ♥

Emily Ruth said...

Those are sooo cute! I love them!
Did you have a good Thanksgiving?