Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Yarn Along! 11/23/11

{Sorry about the blurry-ness its been raining, and its really cloudy :/}

So, I'm going to be starting doing this thing that my mom told me about, called Yarn Along, over at Small Things. So here it is...

What I'm making is a hat {Possibly for someone for christmas}. Its {hopefully} going to be a beret, but I think with the cable/lace pattern, it'll probably turn out to be a slouchy hat :) Possibly a new pattern to come along with it? What do you think :)

What I'm reading is the grusome tale of Frankenstein, by Mary Shelly. Its pretty good. But the monster sounds disgusting. Haha

So, why don't all you crafters go check out Yarn along!

6 comments:

Britt said...

What a nice post. That sounds like a nice idea!! I wanted you to let you know that I awarded you with the stylish blogger award, so if you want you can accept it by visiting my blog :) Have a happy Thanksgiving!!

Jessica said...

haha, just finished dracula. aren't classic scaries the best? :)

Rachel Proffitt said...

Since she started the whole horror genre, I think it is appropriate her monster is horrible ;)
The hat sounds lovely, berets and slouch hats are both great!

steph said...

hat sounds perfect....I just finished Dracula (!!!!) not long ago. Love those scary classics!

Charity said...

That's a great colour for a hat, slouchy or otherwise! It's nice to see the green, at this time of year. :)

Emily Ruth said...

I can't wait to see what your hat looks like when you're finished! I love berets and slouch hats. :)