Friday, November 18, 2011

Finding Joy: Friday Favorite Things

5 favorite things, for this cool new thing I found "Finding Joy: Friday Favorite Things" So, as I'm seeing, you pick some of you favorite things from this week and post it... so here it goes.


001. Picnik.com

Oh, picnik! If it weren't for you, I would not have fixed this blurry picture to make it look okay:




002. Windy Autumn Days:

If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have gotten this amazing picture!

003. Sparknotes.com

How else would I have understood what Dr. Frankenstein's monster was saying???

004. Pinterest.com

I like pinterest. End of story ;)

005. Candles:

(Yes, I do really like this photo, I did post it, like 3 times)


006. This little Sweetpea, who let me take pictures of her right when she woke up from her nap:)



007. This Photo:


And thats it!
You guys should join in!




friday favorite things | finding joy

No comments: