Sunday, April 14, 2013

The New stuffs...









The flowers are blooming, it smells like rain outside.
We went pretty much almost all week without internet (due to switching internet providers) which was.. Hard! On Friday, when we had it again, i was shoving in a lot of school work that had to be done on the computer.
I started to read the books Hamlet by William Shakespeare and Human.4 by Mike A. Lancaster and they are so good!
I think thats pretty much all of the news... Except-

I am hoping to get my photography business up and running. Do you have any ideas on how I could get it to "come alive" in a way? What kinds of photos would you like to see more of?

Photobucket

2 comments:

Layla said...

Amazing photos, Lily!! It would be impossible to state a favorite-they are all great!!! I recently started Hamlet. Pretty good so far:)

Layla.

Michelle Hamilton said...

I love the flower pictures, but as I'm not in the position to buy any, my advice is not worth all that much!

~Michelle