Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Interviewer: Britt

This weeks interviewer is Britt from Encouragement for Everyday Struggles!Thanks Britt! These are awesome! 


1} When did you start blogging? I started blogging in October of 2011
 
2} What is your dream job? To either be a graphic designer, elementary teacher or travel agent :)
 
3} If you could travel anywhere in the whole world, where would go? Hmmm....I would either like to go to Hawaii or Greece. I like the tropical beaches and beautiful scenery of Hawaii and the cobblestone streets and neat places over in Greece.
 
4} What is your favorite book? I like Waiting For Summer's Return by Kim Vogel Sawyer.  (I like most of her books though)
 
5} What’s your favorite food? oh my,  I guess I would have to pick chocolate cake with chocolate icing or a chocolate lava cake!! something chocolatey!! 
 
6} Favorite color? I love lime green or pastel green.
 
7} Favorite Movie? I really like Soul Surfer!
 
8} Favorite Quote? Oh, neat question!! Hmm....there are so many good ones but one I recently found that I like is..... "God is the reason why even in pain I smile, in confusion I understand, in betrayal I trust, and in fear I continue to fight." I really like the words in that because it reminds me to keep going!
 
9} Do you have a favorite animal? I like elephants, wolves and polar bears.
 
10} If you could meet 3 people you haven’t met yet, who would they be? Why? Cool question.....I would like to meet Hannah ( a blogger friend at http://www.throughmykeyboard.wordpress.com) she is one of my bestest friends through blogging!! I would also like to meet Chasity (another blogger friend at http://ahomebeyondtheriver.blogspot.com/) and KayleeBeth (Chasity's sister and another wonderful friend- at http://kbsurrenderedtohim.blogspot.com/)
 
11} Why did you start blogging? Well, I started blogging to help encourage others and spread God to others who might not have heard the gospel. I was in the process of writing a devotional book but thought it would be easier being able to post them online for all to see and encourage all different people from all over the world. 
 
12} If the world was somehow taken over by an evil person, what would your protection plan be? hmm....I don't really know? I would just trust in God that He would make a way and protect me. I truly don't know what I would do? Hopefully something like that will never happen...haha
 
13} What is your favorite song? Oh, this is sure a tough one! I will list a few that I like.....Blessings by Laura story, Give me your eyes by Brandon Heath, Draw me nearer by Meredith Andrews, and Steady my heart by Kari Jobe
 
14} If you could be in a movie, what would it be about? Hmm....maybe about a shy girl in high school who stands up for her beliefs or maybe a surfing movie or maybe a prairie movie or amish movie? 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Marianela said...

Great interview! Loved your answers, Britt. :)

Britt Lauren said...

Thanks for doing this with me Lily! You are such a sweet girl!! :)