Monday, July 23, 2012

Guest Post- Sophie from Somewhere Over the Rainbow


Hi everyone! I'm Sophie… I blog over at Somewhere Over the Rainbow.

And before I go blabbering on, I'd like to thank Lily for letting me post over here today. She's the bestest.

Anyhoo.

Like I said- I'm Sophie…

I'm a 14 year old, Christian, home schooled, aspiring baker and photographer.

Right now, I'm living in Namibia,  Africa with my family serving as missionaries for two years.

I love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and intend to honor him with the talents he's blessed me with.

I also adore down comforters, anything PINK, vintage goodness, Paris France, Coke Zero, southern accents, and piggies. I love me some cute little piggies.

I have hopes and dreams for the future- to own my own bakery, to travel all over the world, and to marry a handsome, Godly man and raise a family.

At Somewhere Over the Rainbow, I share about my life in Africa, inspiring {at least I hope they're inspiring} thoughts, and a bit of photography here and there.

I'd be SO excited if you stopped on by and said hey!

Loves and hugs,

Sophie




1 comment:

Britt Lauren said...

What a great post, you sound like such a neat girl! You have such great expectations and I hope all of them will happen for you!!! Great post....I'm going to head over and check out your blog now.... :)