Saturday, June 9, 2012

Pottermore...

I swear that is a really stupid game and all, but it is sooooooo much fun.


Except for the fact that I have tried to make a "potion" for curing boils on it for about a half hour with little progress.


But I an owl. So I'm all good.


And I like Harry Potter, so its also still good.


Yeah, I'm weird. I made a post about playing a really dumb game on the internet.

I'm Ravenclaw, by the way. Be jealous. I'm witty and smart. The quiz told me so.



And, be jealous because I just "brewed my potion". Hahaha......



Anyway, if you play add me! I'm GalleonOwl1022



Cause, you know. It was easiest to remember. :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I posted some pictures my little cousin took.. here's a link. http://likeastar27.blogspot.com/2012/06/hummingbird-moth-other-photos.html

thanks for commenting!
xoxo
Arianna(: