Wednesday, February 15, 2012

the simple things {a guest post by Marcia}

first of all, thank you so much Lily for letting me guest post! 
------
recently, I've been realizing that it is all the simple things in life that become some of the most important and treasured moments.

 -like a hot cup of tea
 -a stack of good books waiting to be read
 -inspiration in the form of painting
 -little bird eggs in the spring
-rainy days
 -fresh baked cookies
-school work and tea
- unexpected letters from friends
-playing old pianos

today is my 14th birthday, and I've been realizing I missed so many of the little details, the things that really matter. Without the simple things, well, life just wouldn't be life. so, as I have a new year ahead... I'm going to be thankful for all the simple things, because they are the most important. 



>>Hello! I'm Marcia {mar-C-a}... a follower of Jesus, dreamer, obsessed quote collector, lover of vintage things, photographer, coffee and tea lover, and Anne of Green Gables type of girl....  I blog over at Enchanted Musings about random musings, Jesus, photography, my favorite things, and my wonderful {crazy} life.


{all photos taken by Marcia}

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cute post! I love those cookies, and the little blue eggs! Huh, I was reading your name "Marsha" in my head, lol. Thanks for setting me staright ;)

xoxo,
Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul

Elisha said...

gorrrgeous!! great job marcia! :)

mary ann said...

happy birthday!! :) :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Marcia! :) Lovely photos, you have such beautiful photography. :)