Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11 11:11 PM

Why yes. i am posting this at 11:11 PM on 11/11/11. This only happens ONCE IN A HUNDRED YEARS!!!! AND I'M APART OF IT!!!!! :D:D i was also apart of the earliest Easter we will have once every 100 years too. I think 'm on a role. ;) hehehe...

So, for the celebration of this reallysupercoolmega-awesomesause day, i will post... A year of Photos. Okay, so not ALL the photos i have posted over the year, but at least one or two from each month, so we can all see how my photography has been like over the year :) (i only have february-now)
February:



March:

April:


June:
 July:

August:

September:

 October:
 November:

And so, concludes something that, 100 years ago, no one would be able to do ^_^
(hehe)

Did you make an epic wish? :D

3 comments:

mary ann said...

I made an epic wish at both 11:11s, and I published a blog post, too :)

I love these pictures! I think September is my favorite.

Emily Ruth said...

I love those photos! I agree with Mary Ann; I like the September one the best.
I made an epic-ish wish. Other people might not think it was epic, but I do. :)

Britt said...

I like February, September and November best- but they all are great!! Neat post!!