Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Artsy Award

I was awarded the 'Artsy Award' by Kathleen at The Messy Desk of Me :) Thanks!!


Rules!
1. Normally this is where it says "thank the person who gave you the award and leave a link to their blog etc. etc." Well, you can do that if you want. I mean, if you like the award and you're glad you got it and you can do that. Or you can just copy this and have people listen to me rambling. :)

2. Answer the five questions set out for you and make the next five questions for the people that you nominate. 




  1. If you could go anywhere in the word where would you go? Paris. Or Rome. Okay, all of Europe. But if I had to pick just one, it would be Paris. 
  2. If you could name one musical that you would love to have a role in what would it be? Oooh.... I love musicals... I would probably really enjoy playing Eliza from My Fair Lady (Yeah, i did just link a song in there)
  3. Would you name one of your kids after one of your favorite tv character? Hee hee... I'm alreadly planning on naming on Rose :D
  4. What is one of your favorite tv show characters? The Doctor. Hands down.
  5. Do you have a favorite food? If so what is it? I'm not sure if I have a favorite food. I do really love  turkey burgers with guacamole :)

And my questions for you all!

1) If you could go to the moon, would you?
2) Coffee or tea?
3) If you guest star on any TV show, what show would it be?
4) Do you wear glasses? (random, I know)
5) Do you love to read?


And...


I award...


Everyone.

Everyone who reads my blog :)

Bye!


Photobucket

No comments: