This weeks interview is from Chrissy@ Live Life Wonderfully!
1} When did you start blogging?2} What is your dream job?3} If you could travel anywhere in the whole world, where would go?4} What is your favorite book?5} What’s your favorite food?6} Favorite color?7} Favorite Movie?8} Favorite Quote?9} Do you have a favorite animal?10} If you could meet 3 people you haven’t met yet, who would they be? Why?11} Why did you start blogging?12} If the world was somehow taken over by an evil person, what would your protection plan be?13} What is your favorite song?14} If you could be in a movie, what would it be about?
1) I started blogging in February of this year (2012) and honestly, I had no idea what I was doing when I started.
2) My dream job is to either be a pediatrican/neonatologist or a journalist :)
3) I've always wanted to visit London and see the Buckingham Palace because I think it's a beautiful place and so many of my friends and relatives live there, so it would be nice to visit them :)
4) I have more than one but my ABSOLUTE favorite book would have to be The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. Even though it's sad, I love the way the author writes from a dead girl's point of view and the mystery of the girl's death and finding her killer. It's exciting :)
5) My favorite food would have to be rice; white rice to be exact and it's soo good! I eat it almost everyday :)
6) My favorite color is purple! Purple Purple Purple!
7) Soul Surfer :) It's very inspirational and Godly and I feel like I can relate to it that I should never give up on something I love and hold my head up high when the going gets tough :)
8)"I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, so we're really not that different, me and you."
9) I love bunnies!! They are so cute and fluffy and oh so adorable!-Colin Raye ♥
10) If I could meet 3 people, I would want to meet Bethany Hamilton because she's a Godly example and an inspiration to to others, Justin Bieber because I think he is so cute and is a great singer/songwriter, and last but not least Rosa Parks because she was such a big influence in African-American history, and if it wasn't for her, blacks, whites, and people of other races would be still segregated.
11) I didn't really have a purpose for blogging, I saw my friend's blog from her Creative Writing class and thought it looked pretty interesting, so I wanted to try it out for myself. I was so lost with blogging because I didn't know what to do or how to blog and I almost felt like giving up on it. I didn't quit and I'm glad that I didn't because it is so much more fun and I'm getting followers, which makes it more exciting. It didn't take me a while before I figured out that the reason that I started blogging was because I love to write! Writing is amazing and I love doing it! I love being able to fill up every page in my journals and getting ready to start a new one with a thrilling adventure. If I didn't have writing, I think I would lose my sanity because it is my oulet from the world and it is what I use to express my feelings rather than my mouth. When I write on my blog I feel like I can connect to some of my followers and let them get to know me and read my poems on how I feel and stuff.
12) I would turn to God and trust that He will take everything into His Hands and find a way to stop the evil that is going around. I would also pack all my belongings and move to the nearest shelter with my family for protection or go into hiding ;)
13) I have more than one :) 1) As Long As You Love Me by Justin Bieber 2)Fall by Justin Bieber 3)Give Your Heart a Break by Demi Lovato and many more but I won't name all of them
14) It would be about a girl who wants to pursue a career in dance and be a professional dancer, but there are many obstacles in her that are preventing her from reaching that goal and everyone is saying she can't do it but she proves them wrong :)