Thursday, September 27, 2012

I really, really, really need some pattern testers!! :)

I need testers for the new pattern I am hopefully releaseing in October! Please! i need all my knitting friends to help me!! :)

Here is what it looks like! (note, this isn't the finished one, its a picture before it has been bound off) (its also unedited... ugh)





There is a picot edging, I will get the picture of that ASAP if you need it :)

What you'll get in return is the pattern for free and you can keep your finished product ;) Because you know, like I would steal your hard work hahahaha


So, PLEASE if you are interested email me at bellefluer998(at)yahoo(dot)com



Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy said...

I just found your blog, and I love it! I love photography! I knit and I would love to test your patterns! My email is mchllhmltn1(at)gmail(dot)com. Is that a shawl? It is so pretty!

Layla said...

Hey enter into our photo challenge please!!!!!!!!!!!!!