Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Interveiw: Nela

This weeks interviewer is Nela from Beloved Star! Thanks Nela!
1} When did you start blogging?
I made my blog on Feb. 5th 2010, but I didn't really start blogging until a few months later on August 12th 2010.

2} What is your dream job?
My dream job would be to travel the world,  taking photos of different places, writing novels about my experiences, and publishing them. 

3} If you could travel anywhere in the whole world, where would you go?
Anywhere that I haven't been too, and sparks my interest. ;)

4} What is your favorite book?
Hmmm.... tough question! I'm a natural book lover at heart so it's hard to pick a favorite. ;) But to name one I'll say, "It's Not that Complicated" by Anna and Sofia Botkin.

5} What’s your favorite food?
Spring: Ham! Summer: Watermelon! Fall: Chili! Winter: Christmas Cookies! 

6} Favorite color?
I'm a fan of different colors to be honest with you. :) But if I had to pick one I would go with red. 

7} Favorite Movie?
As of now, "The Avengers". ;) I love action-packed movies!

8} Favorite Quote?
"Luck's got nothing to do with it, only the hand of providence." ~ Davy Crockett (Fess Parker)

9} Do you have a favorite animal?
I like all sorts of different animals really, but my top favorites would be a horse, cat, dog, and wolf.

10} If you could meet 3 people you haven’t met yet, who would they be? Why?
#1 My beloved Savior Jesus Christ, because I want to thank Him for dying for my sins.

#2  I'm going to cheat a little and say my blogger friends :) Can't pick just one! 

#3 Tom Hiddelston, because he's like my favorite actor EVER! ;)

11} Why did you start blogging?
There wasn't any special reason why I started blogging. It all just happened one evening when my sister and I were on the computer, and we both decided to make blogs of our own, and so we did.  :)

12} If the world was somehow taken over by an evil person, what would your protection plan be?
First, grab my necessities and find a safe spot. Second, wait until the close is clear. Finally, find other refugees and start a revolution! ;)

13} What is your favorite song?
Oh boy...um...I think this one would be my favorite so far. ;) 

14} If you could be in a movie, what would it be about?
Hmmm... I guess something similar to Indiana Jones, Star Wars, The Hunger Games, or perhaps something like Julia and Julie. 

Photobucket

No comments: