Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Doctor Who Obsessed.


As many of you know I like Doctor Who.

Okay. I don't just like it, I LOVE it.


It's the best tv show in the world. So everyone shal watch it and love it and talk about it.


If you don't like Doctor Who, then you are obviously not cool.

And Matt Smith will say so.


But all the Doctor Who pictures are of the 10th Doctor, played by David Tennent.

Because he is also cool.


This. This is sad.


This is sadly not real. But the colors are. The names aren't real either :(

I love this.

It's a fightin' hand!!!




This is actually something that I did. Amazing, right?


This isn't from Doctor Who. It's from the "Decoy Bride" which is a cute movie! It can be found on Netflix :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Johanna Nimmons said...

It's a fight'n hand! I say that all the time... :)