Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Secret That Has Been Well Kept, aka Photographers Collaboration


Me, and these 7 other wonderful ladies, have been very clandestine (or secretive/sneaky. Whatever works for you ;)

We have planned at 7 week photo challenge. On our blogs. All 7 of them won't be one just one blog. That would be a bit of a mess.

A few week ago Johanna email us about.

Shes awesome, by the way.

So please join us :)

Johanna of Growing up on a Farm week 1- Portraits
Mary Ann of Shutter Happy :) week 2- Light
Jessica of Diary of a Beautiful Soul week 3- Editing
ME! of Lily Caroline Photography week 4- Food Photography
Guinevere of The Owlery week 5-
Rachel of A Full 360 (on a tricycle) week 6- Buildings
Nela of "Beloved Star" week 7- Music


So it starts next week. We shall be expecting. And if you don't do it... We will be malicious and hunt you doooown.



Maybe.


Its not for sure yet.






Growing up on a Farm

Photobucket













P.S. My prize is the best ;)



P.S.S. Just kidding. They are all awesome :)


P.S.S.S. I think know most of the prizes, so take my word for it.



P.S.S.S.S. You'd better enter in them all, just so you :)


P.S.S.S.S.S I'm done now.... Possibly. :)

4 comments:

Johanna Nimmons said...

Yeah baby! It is going to be smashing! :)

Talia said...

Fun!

Emily Boyd said...

I now follow all of the above blogs and I am looking forward to this. :)

Blessings,
Emily.

Zoë said...

Fun! I can't wait :)

P.S.S. I added the button to my sidebar, is that okay?

Thanks!