Sunday, March 11, 2012

I was tagged, and etc :)

I was tagged by Lindsey Madison@Sprinkles of my Life (thank you! :)
So here I go! :)

Rules:
{1.} Post these rules. (Check! hehe)
{2.} Post 11 random things about yourself (although this one can be optional). Since it is, I decided not to do it(;
{3.} Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
{4.} Create 11 new questions for 5 people you ask to answer.
{5.} Go to their blog of those 5, and tell them they have been tagged.




The 11 questions:
{1.} Who are your favorite bloggers? Oh! I have to many!! I can't name them all! I think I follow about a million bloggers!!
{2.} If you could meet 2 or more bloggers, who would they be? Trina@ Trina the Crazy Big Sis, Emily Ruth@ Borrowing Photographs aaaand Jessica@ Diary of a Beautiful Soul
{3.} If you could have a super power, what would it be? Flight. Or X-Ray vision.
{4.} What Disney Princess is your favorite? Why? Aurora. I just love it!
{5.} If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Oooh.... Probably Jane. Or Anne. I like Anne, because of Anne of Green Gables.
{6.} What are your top 5 favorite girls names? My 5 favorites are: Emma, Jane, Anne, Elizabeth (lizzy), and Maragret! :)
{7.} Do you have any penpals? If so, do you want more?! No penpals... But if you want to be mine e-mail me (bellefleur998[at]gmail[dot]com) and I'll give you my address and we can become penpals!! :D
{8.} Have you ever been to the hospital? If so, what for? Well, the only times I have been to a hospital was when I was a baby (you know cause I was born and all ;) and when my little siblings were born!
{9.} Who is your favorite singer/band? My favorite singers are Micheal Buble, Colbie Callait, Adele, and Taylor Swift!!
{10.} What would you do on a perfect Saturday? Go to the mall with friends!
{11.} What are your favorite stores to shop in? I like to go to hair accessories stores and store where I can dress up my sisters (hehe they hate it sometimes!) So, I think I like Romy the best (because they have adorable clothes and hair accessories!!!


My 11 Questions:
{1} If you could go anywhere on earth, where would it be?
{2} If you had the choice of becomeing a pilot on a plane, would you? Why, or why not?
{3} Do you like to go shopping?
{4} What is you favorite type of flower?
{5} Chocolate of Vanilla?
{6} If you were stranded on a dessert island, and you could only have 3 things, what would they be?
{7} What is  your favorite movie?
{8} Favorite Television show?
{9} Are you a Whovian (whovians are Doctor WHo fanatics!)?
{10} If you could have 3 skills ONLY what would they be?
{11} Coffee or Tea?



The 5 People:

{1}Jessica@ Diary of a Beautiful Soul
{2} Emily Ruth@ Borrowing Photographs
{3} Sierra@ Keep Growing Beautiful (cause you are!)
{4} Stephanie@ Cookie Cutter
{5} Sierra@ His Handmaiden



{before}
 {After}

{Entering the above in Sierra@ His Handmaiden}

Photobucket

3 comments:

Britt Lauren said...

Great post Lily! I enjoyed reading your answers to the questions. I like Michael Buble, Taylor Swift, and Colbie Callait too!! Great answers!! :P Thanks for posting this.

These type of posts (awards or whatever) always take me awhile to write and answer all the questions and stuff! great job on it! :)

have a great day!

Emily Boyd said...

Thanks so much, Lily!

Do you use Picasa? Because now the updated version has a lot of the editing effects from Picnik on it.

Unknown said...

Ooh! Love the photos. That little girl is adorable, and the sunlight is beautiful! Lovely work! Thanks for joining in!

And thank you for tagging me:D I haven't had much time for tagging lately, but this one looks too fun to pass up on;) I'll leave you a link when it's finished=)

Xx,
Sierra

www.hishandmaiden.com