Sunday, February 5, 2012

1) I am making pizza. Right now With mushrooms. And Cheese. Lots of cheese.
2) My fingernails are still covered in pizza dough <.<
3) I found its fun to jam out to the Phantom of the Opera (Original 1986 London Cast) on pandora.com while making pizza.
4) I like cheese.

5) I am currently reading the Hobbit It rocks.
6) Because Rose is 4" shorter then I, I call her a Hobbit.
7) My pizza smells really good right now.
8) I ate pizza for lunch.
9) I am sore.
10) I have been cutting twigs off of logs all day.
11) It was because we trimmed like a zillion trees yesterday.
12) I am a complaining weirdo.
13) I like pie.


12) WISHING YOU WERE SOOOOOOOOMEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW HERE AGAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN

13) I listened to waaaaaaay to much phantom of the opera today.
14) But it was soooooo worth it.

15) The Phantom of the Opera is there. Inside your mind. Not mine. ;)
16) I have an odd urge to watch Psych and eat a pineapple.
17) Now the Psych theme song is stuck in my head.
18) I KNOW YOOOOOOOOU KNOOOOW THAT I AIN'T TELLIN' THE TRUUUUUUUUUUUTH!!!!!!
19) Wow... did I just sing that in public....
20) I really wanna go on the elven diet. Candy, Candy Corn, Candy Canes, and Syrup. Yuuuuuummmmmm.....


21) I am going to learn to drive.

And I am going to end there, just to annoy Mr. Monk.

All photos copyright Lily Caroline Photography
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol. this was great! just to annoy mr. monk... ha!

Emily Boyd said...

Mm...Phantom of the Opera. :) Gotta love it!