Sunday, November 13, 2011

Abgail's Block party question thing!

I'm doing this questionnaire because 'm bored. That is all ;)
1} What's the nerdiest/geekiest/weirdest thing about you?
My obsession with Doctor Who XD This blog needs more Sonic.
2} If you could live in a fictional universe from any book, movie, or television show, what would it be?
Ooooh... Doctor Who. Anyone who follows me on pinterest knows that by looking at my Whovian Awesomeness  board :D
via pinterest.com


3} Little or big, practical or frivolous, what is one of your favorite items in your house?
Ooh... I don't know. Probably my green iPod, or my really old CD player!! (I <3 music!!)
4} Do you like animated movies? If so, what is your favorite?
Yes!!! Tangled or Despicable Me is my favorite!
5} What is your favorite household chore?
Ooh... I don't like chores much... But if I had to choose which one is more tolerable... its probably bathing the little kids. That one isn't that bad
6} What's your favorite thing to get at Starbucks (or your favorite coffee shop)?
Ooh!!! I love Starbucks!!! I can never choose between Pumpkin Spice Latte, Peppermint mocha, or the Carmel one my older sister always gets!
7} What is your favorite pizza topping?
Chicken. If i could chose the only pizza they would ever make, it would BBQ chicken pizza.
8} Waffles or pancakes?
Waffles!!!! Defiantly waffles!!!
9} Do you like to play games? If so, what is your favorite?
Um... Phase ten!
10} Have you ever let anyone win a game?
Yes, numerous times!!
11} Have you ever dyed your hair?
Nope, i wish though. i wanted to dye some of my hair dark purple like streaks, ya know? Oh, it was gonna be so awesome! But, when i got enough money to do, i needed new clothes instead. So i bought a bunch of clothes off a clearance rack instead :P But this was my plan:
via pinterest.com
Except, you know... Purple and not red
12} Do you make your bed every morning?
HAHAHAHAHA!!! THAT'S HYSTERICAL!!!!!!! ((no))
13} Picasso or Norman Rockwell?
Picasso is kinda weird (at least, the google images were) so, i think i like Norman Rockwell better 
14} Do you like carpet, tile, or hardwood floors?
Well... it depends, if it was a carpet that never gets dirty, stained etc, then carpet. But, i like tile and hardwood better.
15} If you could put one thing in a safe under your bed, what would it be?
Well, because i have a mattress on the floor, that would be really uncomfortable. But, i think i would put things from my childhood memories (like, photos... my family... ;)
16} What's your favorite condiment?
Um.... Lets see... Probably stone ground mustard. or Dijon mustard. Okay, pretty much just all mustard. i like mustard!
17} Have you ever thrown up on someone (excluding when you were a child)?
Nope... but i have been thrown up on... it was nasty. 
18} What was the last thing that made you laugh?
Umm... hmmm... hard to say. i laugh a lot. So, its hard to keep track of that kind of thing XD
19} Think fast...what's the first song that pops into your head?
Hollywood Micheal Buble!






Hey don't forget to enter my photography contest!


~Lily 

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Lily...I'm Abigail's Grandma Linda, and I enjoyed visiting your blog. I love that you are 14 and homeschooled and that you have several siblings to enjoy. Family is so important. How exciting to be having a new little baby in the family soon!

That's neat that you enjoy photography...and that you are musical too, with guitar and piano. It is good for young people to have several interests and hobbies.

I liked Tangled and took my 40 something daughter with me to see it. Ha! It was so good. I am in my 60's and just an antique little girl at heart!

Have a great day!
Linda

Abby said...

This is so fun! I really like it :D Tangled is a favorite of mine. P.S. I want to try to enter your challenge maybe tomorrow!