Sunday, February 13, 2011

Nature pictures

These are pictures I took from my front yard in the spring, summer, and fall last year. I like to play with the sun in most of my pictures as you can see in the 1st picture and I like flowers. My older sister, Becca, helped edit the flower pictures. 
My favorites out of these pictures are the first, third, fourth, and last picture. The turned out real nice. I use the flash on all my pictures (because the pictures are really blurry if you don't use it). But, if you have the sun in the backround, or if its a really bright outside, the flash doesn't come one. It looks alot nicer with out that darn flash, haha :)







2 comments:

Trina Bina said...

Ooh, I love the pink flowers in the last pic. Awesome composition, too :)

Isabel Caroline said...

Thanks! :D